Here are the steps to add a listing for your holiday home, campsite, long-term rental or working holiday …
1. Choose your Listing Package
Go to Add a Listing and choose your Listing Package.
2. Submit Your Listing
For Working Holidays and Standard Listings you will need to add:
- Photos of your property
- A description of your accommodation including the facilities, the number of guests that can be accommodated, including some information about the local area, your prices and anything that makes it special – for example being family, vegetarian/vegan, or pet friendly.
- Select the relevant categories for your accommodation. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE EITHER WORKING HOLIDAY, HOLIDAYS OR LONG TERM so that it comes up in the correct searches.
- Add all the other information where asked – location, contact details, social media links, etc.
- We’ve made the process as user-friendly as possible, but if you have any questions of need any help email email@example.com.
Once you’ve added your listing it will be approved by us and we’ll let you know it’s been published to the site.
Once your listing is published we’ll promote it on our social media and other channels. You’re also welcome to join the Pure Portugal – Living the Good Life Facebook group where you can promote your listing anytime in the comments when people are asking for holiday accommodation, long term rentals, house sits and volunteer opportunities. We encourage you to post a link to your listing.
4. Updates & Renewals
You can view your subscription and listing details at any time by visiting the My Account page.
Your subscription will renew automatically each year till you cancel.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the My Account page, clicking view on the subscription you want to cancel, then clicking the CANCEL button on the next screen.